Small Animal Mobile Service
We offer a Small Animal Mobile Service accredited by the College of Veterinarians of Ontario and provide home visits within a 20km radius of Elmvale. Sometimes a home visit is better for you and your pet if:
- Your pet becomes stressed by car rides and/or visits to a vet
- Your dog has mobility issues and has difficulty getting into a vehicle
- You’re a senior and don’t drive, or you don’t like driving in inclement weather
- You’re a busy pet owner who doesn’t have time to drive to the clinic
- Your pet is sick and is more relaxed and comfortable at home
Our service provides transportation to Elmvale Veterinary Hospital if your pet requires hospitalization, special care, or diagnostic testing such as x-rays.
If you wish to make an appointment for a house call, please call us during regular office hours at 705-322-2661.